• • 🌱 Seedling • 2 min read
Inspired by Artur Piszek's bucketlist. I started writing this on October 30, 2021 - I've done lot's of cool stuff in my life before then, but I'm not going to cover it all here 😁
- BL1 Go on a long-distance motorcycle trip.
- BL2 Go on a long-distance cycling trip.
- BL3 Write a book
- BL4 Visit Italy
- BL5 Record and release an album
- BL6 Play D&D with my kid(s)
- BL7 Go on a road-trip alone with my kid(s)
- BL8 Release a SaaS product.
- BL9 Run a D&D campaign in my own world.
- BL10 Make US$1000 passive income in a month.
- BL11 Work in a co-op company.
- BL12 Go fully vegetarian
- BL13 Create a home cocktail bar
- BL14 Visit Iceland and see the Northern Lights
- BL15 Live in Japan for a while
- BL16 Contribute to a museum or some sort of historical conservation project
- BL17 Create a family tree that goes back at least 3 generations (for my wife's family too)
- BL18 Own a home that runs fully on renewable energy
- BL19 Go camping with my kid(s)
- BL20 Build and release a video game (of any size/scope)
- BL21 Make it a habit to only buy things that last a long time/can be easily repaired
- BL22 Publish 1000 blog posts
- BL23 Create a will
- BL24 Have a screen-free digital detox weekend
- BL25 Speak at a conference
- BL26 Become a regular at a coffee shop
- BL27 Make kimchi
- BL28 Build a guitar
- BL29 Measure my carbon emissions
- BL30 Take a sabbatical at Recurse Center or something similar
- BL31 Explore using solar power at home