• 🌱 Seedling • 1 min read
- Only follow people if you can imagine being friends with them 1
- Follow people you want to talk with and talk with them 2
- "When you feel ready, reply to a tweet. What you reply with will depend on the context, the tweet you’re replying to and who you are, but some basic guidelines include: be nice, and make sure your tweet adds some kind of value. Maybe it’s answering a question, furthering a joke, or simply saying something like “Great job!”"3
- "If you’re still not sure what to write about, consider giving yourself a bit of structure to play around with. Pick two topics to focus on..." 3
- It'll take time to find your voice, but tweets are free so keep trying and iterating. But also be aware that those tweets will remain on the record, so be true to yourself.